Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I {WE} Wore

 I'm calling today's post What "We" Wore because I'm going to share not only my Easter fashion, but also my man's!

 Dress: Ross, $17.00; Nude Heels: Target, $20;
Earrings & Necklace: Body Central, $8.00 total

I asked Drew to match the coral color of my necklace, and he was kind enough to oblige...

...although, as you can see, he was not ecstatic about my taking a picture of him.  There is something about having your picture taken alone that is a tad bit uncomfortable.  So I jumped in with him to get a "what we wore" picture...


A couple of other outfits from my week...


I wore this outfit that I have previously shown here to our Murphy Easter celebration.

Then on Wednesday night to church, I wore this outfit...

Blazer: Forever 21 (can't remember the price); Sleeveless Chambray shirt: Walmart, $10.00
Cheetah print belt:  Walmart, $4.00; Black skinnies: Ross, $12.00
Wedges: Platos, $12.00

 We are finally getting warm weather, and I am so excited about that!  I am just so done with all of the dark colors of winter, and have worn every.single.thing in my winter wardrobe.  So I am so thankful for the warmer days we are getting!

Hopefully this will be the last "what I wore" post where I have on black pants!!!

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...