Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

So this is my first time ever to write a "What I Wore" post.  It's a little awkward getting behind a camera and doing a post totally on myself - very awkward, to be honest!  But I do love clothes, and thought it would be fun to do this whenever I have weeks that it is possible to do so.  This week I have two outfits to share - so here goes ;)

 
 
This is the dress I wore on Sunday to church.  We're still having some pretty chilly weather in the mornings but it has been warming up a little in the afternoons, so I felt like this dress was appropriate for the crazy changing weather.  The knee length is also a great length for a church planter's wife :), so that's always a plus, as well!  I especially love the shoes I wore with the dress...
 
 
These are really fun and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear them.  The even better part?  They were only $10!  I also really love this watch that I wore - it was a Christmas gift from my mom, so I have no idea how much it cost.  It's really beautiful, and I wear it a lot!
 
 
 
Outfit details:
Dress:  Ross Dress for Less, $14.99   Shoes:  Plato's Closet, $10
 
 
I wore this next outfit one night when we went over to my parents' house for dinner and to watch March Madness basketball games.  It was warm out but I knew it would get a little chillier as it grew later, so I  did the longer shorts with a Dolman style top.
 
 
 
Although I was going for a very casual look, I like that the shoes made this outfit a little more "fun."  And the best part about these shoes?  They were FREE!  A dear friend blesses me with bags of clothes a couple of times a year, and this was one of the amazing finds in one of her many bags. :)
 
 
 
Outfit details:
Dolman top:  Walmart, $10  Shorts:  New York and Company - too many seasons ago to remember how much they cost, Shoes: FREE! (they are a Payless brand)
 
 
So there you have my first ever "What I Wore" post! 
 
Today I linked up with The Pleated Poppy...
 
pleated poppy
 
 
Happy Wednesday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...