Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday




Outfit details:  Top: JC Penney; Skinny Jeans:  Walmart,
Nude Wedges: Target; Pearls: Body Central
Franco Sarto bag: Ross

I love so many things about this outfit that I wore to take my mom out for mother's day.  The sheer shirt - the pearls - the handbag - the nude wedges that are so comfortable - I just love all of it!  I love painting my fingernails white and it looking so perfect with an outfit!! This outfit is definitely a favorite, and even though I spent a little more than I normally would on a top, I have a feeling that I will wear it pretty often!



 Outfit details:  Dress:  Hollidays, Wedges: Marshalls
Necklace:  Body Central; Earrings: Avon

Let me just be honest about this outfit - I really love maxi dresses, but just not on me!  I feel like because of my height (or should I say lack of? ha), that maxis are just not great on me.  But for some reason, every time I pull this dress out to give away, I just can't part with it.  I don't know why, because I'm never crazy about it when I wear it.  Oh well, just can't decide on this one.  This was my Sunday morning Mother's Day outfit.

I also love how that some pieces of jewelry can be dressed up or down!  The necklace in the above pics is that way to me.  Here I am wearing it on a day when I was just running errands around town and wanted to keep things casual...


 Outfit details: Top: Plato's Closet; Skinny Jeans: Walmart;
Sandals: Ross; Necklace & Earrings: see above picture

Well, that's all I've got this week!
Happy Wednesday!

Linking up with
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from WIWW. Love the white and black polka dot top!

    Emily @ LaForce Be With You
    http://www.laforcebewithyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...