Thursday, April 18, 2013

greats

one of the things that i really need to do is to slow down and make the most of the time that i have with some very special people that are still in my life...my grandparents {my kids' great grandparents}!  there are no words to say just how special they are to me, and i want to make sure that my kids know them and get to spend time with them.  on easter me & the girls got to spend time with both of my sets of grandparents.  it was a real treat!

first we went to great great & lewis's house, where we did all of our normal easter festivities.  the girls got easter baskets there filled with lots of easter treats!

 trying not to peek while everyone is receiving their "baskets"

wow...it almost looks painful, these kids having to wait; doesn't it??

cinderella banks!

hello kitty banks!

these special gifts from their great grandparents, although loved now, will one day be especially treasured.  after hanging with great great and lewis & family, me and the girls and mom headed over to memaw & pepaw reed's to visit with them for a little while.



so thankful for my sweet grandparents!  they are "great" grandparents, for sure.
happy thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...