Thursday, April 3, 2014

Frozen Fun!

Last week Julie and her family were in town for the weekend, and so we did a lot of catching up.  On Thursday evening I had my sister Katie's kids, and so I invited Julie and her kids out to have a "Frozen Fun Night!"  My girls didn't know what we were going to be doing for the evening, and so they were really excited when they realized that I had bought them Frozen and that the entire night revolved around the movie!  Kenzie said it was the "best night ever!" and that I am the "best mom ever!"  Of course, that changed on Saturday night when I wouldn't let Allie come over and spend the night.  Oh well, I guess two days of being the best.mom.ever will have to suffice!

Here's a look at our FROZEN FUN...

We started out with a scavenger hunt that would eventually lead them to the Frozen movie that I had hidden away...even though I don't have a Pinterest, it still comes in handy for me on nights like these!




We put on the Frozen soundtrack and the girls (yes, the girls - JettJett didn't do any singing) sang their hearts out while coloring Frozen pictures and finding their way through Frozen mazes...



...we made our very own snowmen...




...we also played some games of memory, Frozen style...


...and of course ended our Frozen activities by watching - you guessed it! - Frozen!!! It was a really fun night and the kids enjoyed being able to spend some time together.

I don't know if everyone else in the world is as obsessed with Frozen as my kids are right now, but I told my mom that you know it's bad when they have watched it so many times that they have now switched over to watching it in Spanish and can quote the lines in English with it as they're watching it!  Yes, it's that bad!!!

Oh well, I guess there are worse things they could be doing ;)
 Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...