Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites - Nutella No Bake Cookies

I wanted to share a recipe that has become a favorite around here - we have always LOVED no bake cookies, but if you've ever seen the recipe, you know that they are not exactly the healthiest snack!  I have found a healthier alternative that tastes a lot like the no bake cookie, and the girls absolutely love it.  I think that's a win/win!



Nutella No Bake Cookies:
1/2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
1 tsp Nutella (I do a little extra!)
2 tsp Peanut Butter
2 tbsp honey (I don't put quite that much!)
Mix together, roll into balls, and enjoy!

Super fast, super easy, and super good!  I double this recipe and it makes 14-15 balls, which is the perfect snack for the girls.  I also like them with a little chill to them, so I put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes before they dig in.

Hope you enjoy!
Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...