Friday, May 29, 2015

High or Low?

A couple of months ago I wrote this high/low and wanted to repost it.  I just thought it would be fun to see if you could even tell the difference in the high and low ends of these items.  The price tags sure tell a different story, but I honestly can't tell much of a difference when I see them!

Untitled #5

 

 
 
*BAGS:
1) Michael Kors, approximately $200
2) Charming Charlie, approximately $40
 
*STUDDED GLADIATOR HEELS:
1) Valentino, approximatel $970
2) Shopakira, $40 (and I found some on Ebay for only $30!)
 
*DESTROYED DENIM SHORTS:
1) Necessary Clothing, $30 (my favorite though are from DailyLook)
2) Rag and Bone, $209 (WOW.)

As you can clearly see, you can get a high end look without spending a fortune.  I love playing the high/low game! :)
 
Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for showing affordable options!

    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melanie. This was a fun post to put together.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...