Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ringing in 2016

For our New Year's Eve celebration, we just had a small get together with some good friends at our church.  We ate at a local Mexican restaurant with just the adults, and then went to pick up our kiddos before heading over to one of the couples' homes to ring in the New Year.  I have to say, waiting up for 12:00 to roll around ain't what it used to be!  I was pretty much a zombie by the time the countdown started.


I love this woman right here.  She is one of my best friends and I'm so thankful to have her in my life.  She clearly doesn't mind being an idiot with me. 






And yes, I got a TON of jokes and jests over my sequined pants.  But I don't care.  I love them. lol

Happy 2016, and Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...