Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Blog Post

So i have now decided to start a blog in addition to my Shutterfly site. Why, you may ask?  I mean, it's not as if I have a lot of extra time to sit around blogging (on two sites!).  The answer is quite simple.  I LOVE my Shutterfly site because I LOVE pictures...it's the perfect place to post the tons of pictures that I take.  However, the one thing that is NOT great about my Shutterfly site is that it is not great from a journaling standpoint...don't get me wrong, I can journal on it every single day, but the whole point of me journaling at the end of the day is to be able to print it out so that one day my kids can have something solid in their hands about our life, their life, growing up...I cannot do that from my Shutterfly site.  I have been told that there are ways to print off your blog posts at the end of the year (or whenever you want!) so that you can have hard copies of everything you have journaled.  That is the whole purpose of this blog.  Shutterfly will still be my main site.  I have not even decided at this point if I am going to make this blog public (at this point I have it set to where only I have access to it)...I will basically be pasting/copying what I post on my Shutterfly site onto this site.  So with all that said, this is simply an explanation about why I'm doing what I'm doing...for once, there is a method to my madness!!  So here's to a happy blog experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...