Monday, September 26, 2011

Jett Daniel Taylor

I am so excited to show you my new nephew, Jett {I know most of you have probably already seen him by now, but still, I'm a proud aunt so I want to show him off, too!}.  I have been just waiting for the opportunity to post pictures, and this is my first chance to show off this sweet boy!  So sad that I probably won't get to hold him in my arms until November :( Now  I really have a bad case of the baby bug...





If you want to see all of the pictures from the day of Jett's birth, click HERE.  Can't wait to see him!

Be sure to check back tomorrow...I can't wait to show you what I did this weekend {aside from being sick as a dog...Kenzie got a stomach virus on Wednesday, and I've pretty much been fighting it off all weekend!}  Hope you had a better weekend than I did!  

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...