Monday, April 9, 2012

blakely kate

two weeks ago my sister had baby blakely.  let me just say that this baby is one of the sweetest little things i've ever seen.  she has the cutest little chubby cheeks, and she is so sweet to love and hold.  i am totally mesmerized by this little piece of heaven.  wow, if i didn't want another baby before little b {which everyone who knows me knows i want one bad!!}, i definitely want another one now!!

katie was so nice to let me come out and take some pictures of little b...i think the pictures turned out really cute, but, of course, with the model being as precious and sweet as this baby is, well, the pictures were bound to turn out great!  here's a look at some of my favorites...










isn't she absolutely scrumptious?!  love my new niece blakely kate, and can't wait to see what her little personality will be like! 

1 comment:

  1. aww!! you did an AWESOME job! love these.. that last picture, especially!!! oh dear. how adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...