Friday, April 6, 2012

one fun, crazy day

my sister julie has been in town for the last week.  yesterday we decided to take all of the kids to the zoo, including my sister katie's kids {so that katie can have some alone time with her new baby, blakely!}.  it ended up being me, julie, and my mom with 7 kids...CRAZY!  i have to admit, though, that we had a very fun, very enjoyable day.  we had no temper tantrums or meltdowns.  i was just really proud of all the kids, and the fact that they were well-disciplined made for one really fun day!















by this point they were about sick to death of pictures.  this was our failed attempt at a picture on the pretty red bridge...


by the end of the day me, mom & julie felt like this...



but we DID get a good  picture of all of us!


happy friday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...