Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ruffled romper

so i posted a few weeks ago some of the sewing projects i have been working on...let me just say that this last week was NOT a very good week for me as far as sewing is concerned, so i needed to remind myself that i'm not all uneven seams and ruined fabric when it comes to sewing ;) so i'm going to show you one of my favorite things i've sewn so far...a little capri romper for kenz...



i was really pleased with how this little romper turned out, especially considering that i got halfway through the pattern and couldn't understand what it was telling me to do, so i just improvised and did it how i thought it should be done...and it worked!  now, like i said earlier, last week i ruined almost all of my july 4th fabric that i had, so that was extremely frustrating...but i'm having lots of fun and my kiddos are getting new clothes...so we're all winning! ;) can't wait to see how their 4th of july outfits end up turning out!  if they turn out cute, i'll share them with you...and if they turn out terrible (or don't turn out at all!), well, i'll let you know about that, too! :)

happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...