Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Perfect Christmas

i love how that this is such a great time of the year to document...taking pictures and videos is definitely a huge part of this season!  but you know, almost everywhere you look, it's "picture perfect"...everyone doing crafts, making christmas cookies, watching movies like it's a wonderful life with their 6 month old and three year old children...you get the idea...it's just...PERFECT.  but let me just tell ya, christmas at the murphy's isn't always perfect.  like the day we went to get our christmas tree.  and as proof, i have attached a little video clip.  be sure to mute my music so you can hear it.  and be sure to listen at the very end after i drop the phone.  i love how my tone of voice says so much more than my words do.  this is what christmas REALLY looks like some days around here...



now that the truth is out of the way, this is our cute pic that we took (with my iphone, so please forgive the blurriness) before the mayhem ensued...


see...if i had not shown you my video, you would've thought we are just as perfect as everyone else; right?!  haha...hope you're having a perfect christmas! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love real blogging ! Lol. This made me laugh so hard, my favorite part is your "get in the car". Love the mom voice:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...