Tuesday, December 18, 2012

24/7


okay, so i wanted this to be a wordless wednesday post, but then i decided that i just HAD to tell what happened...the other day i was working on unpacking boxes in the girls' rooms when all of a sudden i thought, 'wow, me, it's really quiet up in here.' to which i immediately thought, 'oh.my.'  i ran through the house yelling kk's name, and i heard "i'm playin!" from my bathroom.  when i entered, my makeup was spread all over the bathroom floor, and kk's face was completely black.  i got about halfway through cleaning her up when i chastised myself for not getting a picture in all of her glory.  so all you get is the REALLY edited version.

gotta keeps eyes on this one 24/7...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...