Monday, April 14, 2014

baby graham

Amy asked me a while back to come out and take pictures of her sweet baby boy, and last week I was finally able to make it out to her house to do just that.  I haven't gotten to hold that sweet boy enough, so it was a fun time just loving on him and then taking some fun pictures.  He didn't really want to cooperate but I still think we got some fun pictures.  I mean, really, when you're that cute, it doesn't take much to get some good ones...

Here's a look at my fun pictures of my sweet little nephew...





The picture above was one that Amy really wanted, but as you can see, he wanted NO part of it.  So we just had to move on...

These below were some of my favorites, and I was pleased with how they turned out.  I love his little facial expressions in them...



And, of course, we had to go all scholarly...



Those last ones put a smile on my face every time I look at them.  He's so sweet; I love that boy!

Hope you had a great weekend!
Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...