Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Photo Shoot...Kolbie style!

Kolbie has been waiting to wear the dress she wore on Sunday for over two months.  Nana bought her the dress and she has been DYING to wear it.  About a month ago my dad bought her a hat and some "glubs", as she calls them, and they matched the dress perfectly!  I knew that the day she wore the dress, I would have her wear the hat and gloves.  The gloves were a little big, but that didn't stop this little one!When she put on the dress on Sunday morning, she spent the rest of the morning twirling and looking at herself in the mirror.  She even said "I feel pretty."  Wow.  She's only 3.

She kept on asking me to take some pictures of her, so after church I took her outside just to snap a few pictures.  It was a perfect overcast day for pictures, though, so I ended up snapping more than just a few.  Get ready; this is going to be photo overload.  This girl is just so cute - I never once had to tell her to do anything; she just kept on saying "Take one like this, Mom."  Ha.  She knows what to do in front of a camera!

For your enjoyment...


















I know I'm biased, but I'm pretty sure that's one of the cutest kids to ever live :)!!!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...