Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Wore

I have to say, the What I Wore posts have been a little harder to coordinate than originally anticipated.  For one thing, I have my eight year old taking my pictures (enough said!).  For another thing, I'm always in a hurry when I'm getting ready to go somewhere, so it's kind of hard to get a picture oftentimes without making myself any later than I already am ;)  Maybe I need to take an afternoon and take pictures of my outfits that I wore from the previous week?  I don't know...

This week I'm showing photos for several different outfits that I wore from the last two weeks.

First, Wednesday night church...trying to work in spring colors even though it has still been a little chilly:


Light Blue Gap Jeans: Platos Closet ($10), Coral sleeveless sweater: gift from a friend, 
White 3/4 sleeve shirt: Target brand, gift from a friend, Brown layering tank: Target brand, gift
Nude Sandals: Payless, $6

Date night to a Memphis Grizzlies Game!...this evening was still pretty cool...saw this denim on denim look on a fashion blog and loved it and knew I wanted to try it...


Chambray shirt: Ross Dress for less, $12; Skinny Jeans: Walmart, $20; 
Purse: Gift; Wedges: Platos Closet, $10

My mom bought me the earrings that I have on in the above picture, and I LOVE  them!  Here's a closer look...


At the hospital waiting on the arrival of my newest niece, Ruthie:


Green sweater: Gift, Target brand;  Skinny Jeans:  Walmart, $20
Chambray Shirt: Ross, $12; Toms (Outlet): $35

Ladies Banquet with my mom and sisters:


Tunic: Platos Closet $12; Skinny Jeans: Walmart $20
Gold Belt: Passed down from my grandmother!; Gold Tassel Necklace: Body Central, $3.50;
Nude Pumps: Target $20; Gold Earrings: Body Central, $3.50


Sunday Morning Church:


Floral Dress: Platos Closet (originally Maurice's) $12; 3/4 Sleeve Sweater: Gift (originally Target);
White Belt: Gift; Brown Wedges: Platos Closet ($12);
Necklace & Earrings: Body Central, $3.50 each

As you can see, I love my Walmart skinny jeans.  I wear them often.  They are very comfortable and are the perfect fit.  I love even more that I didn't spend a ton of money on them.

Also as you can see, I am very blessed by a dear friend who passes down clothes to me.  It is a huge blessing to me, especially seeing as how since we planted the church, my clothing budget is even smaller than it was before!  So this "passing down" gift is something I do NOT take for granted!

So there you have some of what I wore over the last couple of weeks!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.
 
Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...