Monday, June 9, 2014

12 YEARS!

On Saturday, Drew and I celebrated 12 years of marital bliss!  Yes, every moment with him has been like a magical dream. 


Okay, so maybe that's not entirely true.  But we've had a lot of really great years.  I am so thankful even after all this time to be able to call this guy my husband - in fact, let me clarify...I am MORE thankful after all this time to call this guy my husband!  With each day that passes, I am more convinced of what a treasure I really have.  His love for the Lord and for people pushes me to want more of the same in my own life.  His love for me and the girls brings tears to my eyes and such a special feeling to my heart.  The thing I love most about Drew is that he just pursues Jesus with all of his heart.  I love that I am loved by this guy!!!!


I don't know how many more years I will get with him, but I know that I am so thankful for all that I've had so far.  In fact, I tell him pretty frequently "thank you for choosing me".  I want him to know that I recognize that I am one lucky girl...we're having a lot of fun in life and I'm doing things because of him that I never would have dreamed of doing with my life. #blessed


Love this guy and love our life.  So blessed to have had 12 years with him, and I can't help but wish for 120 more!!!!

Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...