Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Details

When it comes to fashion, I love all the "little" details.  Sometimes I love to have a statement piece, so to speak, but generally I love all the small things in my outfit that come together to give it cohesiveness.




Outfit details: Dress: Hand me down (originally Target); 
Cheetah print wedges: Plato's Closet (originally Target);
Michael Kors Purse: TJ Maxx;
Betsey Johnson Watch: Macy's

This dress that I wore on Sunday was very simple, but I felt like all the "details" made it nice.  The dress itself had a lace crochet overlay with rose details on it, which I absolutely love.  The neck of the dress is very pretty, with a lot of detail, as well.  The cheetah print wedges made the dress itself a little more "fun", and my Betsey Johnson cheetah print watch is always fun to wear!  The highlight of my new outfit, though, was my new Michael Kors bag!  I have wanted an MK for a long time, and I was so excited when a friend at church and my husband surprised me with my first (and probably last!) MK bag! 

Happy Wednesday! 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...