Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July Celebration

I know I'm posting my 4th of July celebration pictures really late, but better late than never; huh?  Just get ready for MAJOR photo overload!  I didn't want to forget these fun memories, though, so I wanted to post them all! 



Drew and I always throw a 4th of July party every year and invite my side of the family out, and this year was no different.  Unfortunately, it seems like every year someone has to miss, and although we had Julie and her clan {minus Daniel} make it all the way from Texas, Amy and her clan had to miss because they had sick children!  Can't ever seem to get everyone here!

This year we had the best weather we've ever had in my lifetime on the 4th!  It was so cool and the sun was shining and it was just perfect {in fact, if you look closely at the pictures, you will see that in the evening, the girls actually had to pull out sweatshirts because it was so cool}!  It made for a perfect day!  So without further ado, here are the {many, many} pictures from our celebration.

First, here is the wreath I made for our front door:










Of course, the highlight of the night for the kids {well, and probably the adults, too!} is the fireworks that we do.  The guys always have a lot of fun feeling like they're playing with explosives, and the kids always love the sparklers!






That's a little scary; ain't it?  They're getting ready for the final fireworks of the night...




Rounding up this crew for a group picture is never easy...



It was a great night, and we're so glad to have a space where the whole family can come and enjoy the 4th of July fun!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...