Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday...Distressed Denim


Around the end of February I began to look for a pair of distressed jean shorts, but I had quite a few "must haves" for the particular pair I was looking for.  I didn't really want the boyfriend style, because that baggy look doesn't look good on me.  They had to be longer in length, which is SUPER hard to find, and I wanted a pair with a cuff and that was a darker denim.  Okay, when you get that picky it can be hard to find!  After searching and searching, I finally found this pair here.  I absolutely LOVE this pair of jean shorts!  They are basically my go to now!  I do have to say I sized up to a medium and I'm glad I did; they fit perfectly.  I also got them around St. Patrick's day, so they were having a 20% off sale, plus I got a 10% discount since it was my first ever purchase so I scored these at a really good price! Don't you love when you find exactly what you're looking for AND it's at a great price?!
Outfit Details:  Top: Hand me down (original unknown); Shorts: Daily Look;
Shoes: Platos Closet (original unknown); Belt: Goodwill; Rings: Charming Charlie;
Earrings and Bracelet: Body Central; Watch: Betsey Johnson, Macys

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...