Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a challenge

remember my challenge to myself many months ago?   i'm too lazy to find the particular blog post in which i made the challenge, but you can find it somewhere on here if you're just really bored and want to do a lot of reading...anyway, the challenge was sharing Jesus with one person a month.  well, i've been slacking...summer with all of its fun & flittering here and there has made me decidedly undisciplined.  how does that happen?  how do you "take a break" from sharing Christ?  i have recommitted to this very important aspect of my life...how about taking up the challenge with me?  one person a week is 52 people a year...that's a lot of people hearing the name of Jesus!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...