Monday, November 21, 2011

thankful.

i know i posted a few days ago that i would be doing a few posts telling you some things that i am thankful for.  and then i dropped off the face of the earth for a few days.  i'm sorry...it's just been hectic, crazy, chaotic...you get the picture...so i'm picking back up my "thankful" posts...and today i want to tell you how thankful i am for my man.


i love this guy for too many reasons to list...i am so thankful that God chose to put me & drew together.  i cannot imagine my life without him.  he complements me so well.  really, all of my weaknesses are his strengths, and that is so sweet.  he motivates me to want to know my God more intimately.  he lives out his faith in a real and raw way.  i have seen faith in action in a crazy way because i have known drew.  i love him!!  he is a fabulous dad...


{here is in the middle of CRAZINESS in disney world, and he sits down in the middle of a store to read the girls a Dr. Seuss book...he is a crazy great dad!}

a couple of weeks ago we received this...


inside this envelope was the sweetest card EVER...we were about to start an extremely hectic week, and he just wanted his girls to know that he loves us and that he couldn't wait to be done with that crazy week so that he could spend more time with us...have i already told you i LOVE that guy?!  along with that card came these...


yeah, he's really and truly the best.

so there you have just a few reasons why i'm so THANKFUL for my sweet husband.  happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...