Wednesday, May 1, 2013

kolbie's spring photo shoot

my title for this blog post?  original, i know.  i can't help it...with exactly two weeks left of school, i have used up all of my creativity for the time being.

we have been amazed at all of the wildlife and plant life that is coming alive at our new home.  we have seen so many amazing birds and butterflies, and the flowers that are blooming around here are beautiful.  i knew when some pretty irises bloomed in my front yard that i just had to get some pictures of the girls.  i have been feeling the need to capture some sunny, springy pictures.  so when drew took the older k's on a date, i took that as an opportunity to do a spring photo shoot with lil bit.  and let me just say that she was the perfect model.  she is definitely my grandmother's great granddaughter...memaw smith is forever saying "pick up that flower and smell it" when she's taking pictures...and that's exactly what kk was doing!  i really had trouble getting pictures of her face, because it was always stuck in a flower.  when we would walk to a new place to take a picture, she would say "let me sfell it", which means "let me smell it".  she was really cute, and so fun to take pictures of!  i never had to ask her to pose or smile or cheese...she knew what to do! 

get ready; i took a ton of pictures...these are completely unedited as i am trying to just enjoy my natural pictures...i was feeling a need for sunbeams and sunlight galore, and it was the perfect day for it! 

i usually don't start with my favorite, but i just have to because it is so sweet...















 
 






okay...so i wasn't lying...she's the perfect little model; right?  and since i started with one of my favorites, i thought i'd end with one of my favorites...


love that little curly-headed mess!  fun photo times...

happy wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. so so sweet! i love the first purple iris pic! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...