Monday, November 25, 2013

a niece and a nephew...

so life has been just a little cray-cray around here lately.  when i logged on to my photobucket to upload pictures today, they had totally renovated their website, to the point that it took me a little while to figure out where all of my pictures are.  needless to say, it's been a while since i've blogged.  so sorry.  not really.  it's just been too crazy to blog.

by now it is old news that my sister two of my sisters have had babies since i last posted.  it has been a long, emotional, crazy, miracle-filled week!  a baby's new life is a miracle in and of itself, but to see the miracle of Graham this past week has definitely opened my eyes to how incredible the gift of life really is.  born at 26 weeks, this little one is still so completely perfect, it brings tears to my eyes just to look at him.  it is so amazing.

my new nephew, graham...

 
 
also completely perfect and totally beautiful is my new niece, june...

 
 
it is very hard to see pictures of both of these little ones but not to be able to hold them and really "see" them.  we are unable to go to see graham because of rsv season and infections that run rampant during the winter months.  we are unable to see little june because daniel and julie won't drive 6 hours to let everyone see their new little one.  rude, i know.  it is so sad having family members so far away, and not being able to be a part of these most important times in their lives.  i missed out on both june and jett's births, and it's so sad to see the pictures but not be a part of the joyous moments.

but, with all that said, i am SO THANKFUL for my new niece and nephew.  words cannot express how grateful my heart is for my sweet family and the blessings we have been so graciously given.

happy monday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...