Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...Memorial Day style!

I am so late getting this post up today, but I guess it's better late than never; right?

First, Memorial Day style!  I am what I like to call a "holiday dresser"...I like to always give a shout out to the holidays with my fashion.  Cheesy?  Oh, well...I just love it anyway.

Here is my Memorial Day outfit that I am wearing to church tonight...

 Outfit details: Shirt: Hand me down (J. Crew); Red tank: JC Penney;
Blue skirt: Hand me down (Old Navy); Brown wedges: Marshalls (Franco Sarto)

The outfit I wore to church on Sunday:

Outfit details: Dress: Hand me down (don't know where it came from originally);
Shoes: Newport News; Tank: JC Penney

Lastly, a couple of weeks ago I wrote about some of my current favorite websites that I have been enjoying.  This next outfit came straight from one of those websites!  I saw the pants and had to have them...I have been wanting a pair of floral pants for a while, but didn't want jeans for the summer.  It seemed like the only other thing I could find floral was leggings, and I didn't want to do that either.  When I saw this post on these floral pants, I just had to have them!  Even better, I had a coupon and they were on sale, so I got them at a really reasonable price!  Love that!  

 Outfit details: Top: JC Penney; Pants: JC Penney;
Nude Wedges: Target

I think you also see a theme of "hand me downs" here, as well...it is sure a blessing when someone passes down clothes; isn't it?  I have been really blessed by that and never turn away a hand me down! :)

Hope you all have a Happy Wednesday!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...