Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

On Wednesday I shared four outfits in honor of the 4th of July over on Southern Sister Style, and today I'm going to share one more that I wore on Wednesday night to church! 

Outfit Details:  Top: Hand me down (originally Old Navy); Tank top: JC Penney;
Skinny Jeans: Walmart; Wedges: Payless; Necklace: Gift (original unknown);
Earrings: Gift (original unknown) 

I love my necklace and earrings that I wore with this outfit...


As I'm celebrating my freedom and America's birthday, I'm reminded of the fact that many our founding fathers were Christ followers and came to America in order to experience freedom of religion.  I am so glad to live in a country where I have the right to worship God!  But even more than I am thankful for my religious freedoms, I am thankful that I have freedom from the power of sin and death!  John 8:36 says, "If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed."  My red cross necklace and earrings are so fun to wear on this holiday celebrating freedom - my red, white and blue celebrates my freedom and love for my country, and my red necklace and earrings celebrates my freedom in Christ and my love for Jesus Christ!

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!  Happy Birthday, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...