Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Oh, Disney!

In December we took a family trip to Disney World.  Every time I go to Disney I say that I've had my fill for a while and don't want to go back anytime soon.  Then like a month later I'm ready to go back!  I've definitely had the Disney craving lately!!


 
Despite crazy crowds and a little rain, we still had a great week!  Magic Kingdom is always a favorite for us because we eat lunch at Cinderella's Castle AND it just has the most magical "feel" of all the Disney parks!
 

 




The Christmas parade and fireworks was a great way to end our day at Magic Kingdom (well, that probably depends on who you ask - but that's another story for another time)!




Yes, it's definitely time to begin planning another Disney trip!  So fun!!

Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...