Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Neutrals


 
This week is all about neutrals around here.  AND it's all about talking about the fact that you can dress for less.  My top and necklace both came from Walmart.  My crops came from Old Navy and my wedges came from Target.  My wedges were the most expensive item here, and they were under $30.  I'm all about affordable fashion, and let me just be honest for a sec - it can be hard to find bloggers who promote affordable fashion!  Well, around here I'm on a budget!!!  So here you have budget friendly fashion! #yourewelcome
 

Outfit Details: Top: Walmart; Crops: Old Navy; Necklace: Walmart;
Earrings: Old; Bracelets: Maurices; Watch: Macy's (Betsey Johnson - gift from my mom!)
Wedges: Target; Hair Extensions:Bellami
 
Really and truly, I would love to know of fashion blogs that promote affordable fashion.  So if you know of some, please let me know!  I'd love to check them out!!

 


5 comments:

  1. You look amazing, Stacy, and kudos to you for pulling off a great look and not paying a fortune!! I posted a pic earlier today on my IG account of a $13 maxi dress that I'm wearing from Wally World! I LOVE it! So comfortable! Inexpensive clothes that look great are always wins for me! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura! And I love that you share on your blog where you find inexpensive clothing items - that can be hard to find on fashion blogs, so it's fun to find other bloggers who are sharing affordable fashion! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit. Pinned! I host a link up every Wednesday and would love it if you could stop by and add a link.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sydney, and thanks for stopping by! I'll definitely stop by your site :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Elisabeth...I don't really do a whole lot of neutrals but I loved how this outfit all came together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...